1. Understand and discuss the expectations of owners, investors,
licensees, employees and guests.
2. Create an environment that realistically maximizes opportunities and
3. Provide experiences that result in high levels of loyalty.
1. Hotel Management: maximize
the hotel's physical and human resources to achieve superior standards of
service and deliver maximum value to owners and investors within agreed
2. Revenue Enhancement: enhance
property revenue and exceed fair market share through proactive and
consistent attention to all business opportunities.
3. Sales and Marketing: pursue
all opportunities by implementing innovative programs and proven sales
4. Cost Controls and
Reporting: ensure the
effective operation of all hotel departments and facilities to ensure that
profit targets are achieved, both through revenue enhancement and expense
5. Operating Management: maximize
the value inherent in all services and programs.
Human Resources: maintain
constant focus on employee training and retention to optimize the use of
all human resources, ensuring productivity and fostering a positive
Guest and Public
Relations: pursue services
and strategies that build high levels of guest loyalty and strong
Reporting Systems: deploy
customized systems and controls that produce regular and accurate
information to assist with financial evaluation and dynamic decision
resources to deliver projects on time and on budget.
10. Risk Management: empower
and reward employee involvement in ensuring that safety practices are
observed to ensure a safe and productive working environment.