BHA’s Hotel Asset Management provides hotel owners and investors with services including planning, pre-opening, redevelopment, and renovation, and ongoing guidance. Our experienced hotel asset management team encourages owners to participate in a strategic decision making process while we strive to reflecteach hotel owner’s vision and objectives.
The most important asset management decisions undertaken by a hotel owner is, collectively, the selection of a hotel operator, the negotiation of a hotel management arrangement, and the monitoring and control of the operator’s management performance. Getting these steps right is a challenge for even an experienced hotel owner, and the outcome is always vital to achieve optimum investment returns and capital values.
- Discuss and understand the expectations of owners, investors, licensees, employees and guests
- Create an environment that realistically maximizes opportunities and competitive advantages
- Provide experiences that result in high levels of productivity & loyalty
- Hotel Management: maximize the hotel’s physical and human resources to achieve superior standards of service and deliver maximum value to owners and investors within agreed profit objectives.
- Revenue Enhancement: enhance property revenue and exceed fair market share through proactive and consistent attention to all business opportunities.
- Sales and Marketing: pursue all opportunities by implementing innovative programs and proven sales techniques.
- Cost Controls and Reporting: ensure the effective operation of all hotel departments and facilities to ensure that profit targets are achieved, both through revenue enhancement and expense control.
- Operating Management: maximize the value inherent in all services and programs.
- Human Resources: maintain constant focus on employee training and retention to optimize the use of all human resources, ensuring productivity and fostering a positive working environment.
- Guest and Public Relations: pursue services and strategies that build highlevels of guest loyalty and strong community relations.
- Reporting Systems: deploy customized systems and controls that produce regular and accurate information to assist with financial evaluation and dynamic decision making.
- Project Management: optimize resources to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Risk Management: empower and reward employee involvement in ensuring that safety practices are observed to ensure a safe and productive working environment.
Make better informed decisions, increase profit, reduce unnecessary expenses, compelete as a market leader